Jabs Travel Clinic LTD does not make the names and addresses of its customers or their employees available to any third party organisations, unless consent is requested for a specific reason.
Jabs Travel Clinic ltd fully complies with Data Protection legislation and medical confidentiality guidelines.
Notice & Disclaimer
- Jabs Travel Clinic Ltd has made every effort to ensure the contents of this site are accurate, but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any omissions or errors.
- Unless otherwise stated the materials and services offered on this website are directed solely at those who access it from the UK mainland. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Jabs Travel Clinic Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss caused due to reliance on any part of its content.
- The information contained on this website is not intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Jabs Travel Clinic Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
This disclaimer is governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
Copyright © Jabs Travel Clinic UK) Limited. Unless otherwise stated, Jabs Travel Clinic Ltd is the owner of all logos, trade names and devices appearing on this website, whether registered or unregistered.
This is a website of the Jabs Travel Clinic Ltd Limited, a company registered in England.
For more information please contact Jabs Travel Clinic Ltd at 11-13 High St Caterham Surrey CR3 5UE 01883 212010 or at email@example.com