Note this is a recommendation only, please call us to confirm your individual needs on Tel:01883 212010
Travel Vaccinations for INDIA
- Typhoid (this vaccine is required every 3 years).
- Hepatitis A (2 injections are required for a 25year protection, ideally 6-12 months apart but can be up to 5 years).
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Polio (in general every 10 years, check if you had one at school between 13-18 known as the school leavers jab).
- Rabies (3 doses over a month on days 1, 7 and then between days 21 and 28).
- Japanese encephalitis (2 doses over a month,approximately 28 days apart).
- Hepatitis B (3 injections over either 3 weeks, 3 months or 6 months).